Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,521

shingi_70

Well fez has been getting a lot of hyper and a lot of industry guys have been tweeting about it as the promo and review codes got sent Friday, apparently its the next big thing next to journey.

But yeah that 2D view with 3D world turning did make me pretty sick at first but it does make for cool puzzle platforming.

So you guys should try dead pixels and cthullu saves the world. The xbox live indie games platform has a lot of good stuff.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Kaeobais

Hypership Out of Control and Decimation X3 are two XBLIG titles that I can't praise enough. Excellent fun. Wizorb and Protect Me Knight are also good games, although the latter is difficult to locate because the listed title is in Japanese, and you can't search the marketplace for Japanese characters.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

OldBoy

Is no one playing Sine Mora.!!? Jeez you people are missing out!!

What's this bit for again?

OldBoy

Aw man you should. It's worth it just to stare at the very pretty visuals and listen to the awesome music and to check out the bonkers story, oh and the amazing bosses.............phew. Fortunately under all that ,there is a very good game as well,with some pretty unique mechanics for the SHUMUP genre. I recommend it to anyone who is remotely a fan of shooters.

kkslider5552000

This is the first time voice command has looked remotely appealing, at least in gaming, at least to me. And I mean basically exclusively the shouts. Fus Roh Dah is awesome.

Of course, I don't think a lot of people are fans of both Skyrim and Kinect. That just seems like the two most different fanbases Microsoft could find.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Nah. All the comments seem to be pretty happy about this. The short cuts like quick save and mal would be a life saver.

Microsoft seems to have found a good medium with core games and kinect. Mass effect 3, skyrim kinect, and ghost recon seem to be a good start.

Been playing beyond good and evil and its pretty good so far. Takes the zelda forumla to the next level.

So the xboxhl has some nice games hitting in rapid succession.

Alan wake's American Nightmare
Fez
Trail evolution
bloodforge
Fable heroes
minecraft
the witcher 2

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Magi

heads-up if you're interested in picking up Dragon's Dogma. It's 47.99 at Newegg plus free shipping with Promo code EMCNFJC239. Just preordered.

Magi

Kaeobais

There's also a demo being released soon, though I expect it to be gold exclusive.

y2josh

Trials Evolution is awesome. I loved the first one though.

y2josh

shingi_70

I have the trail and its good fun. The walking dead and bloodforge hit tomorrow. The Meh reviews of bloodforge had me alittle wary.

WAT!

Kaeobais

Anyone picked up Prototype 2? If you buy it from Wal Mart (at least here in Edmonton, and on the 360), you get a free digital copy of Prototype 1!

So far the game is excellent, bloody fun.

shingi_70

So I got into the hybrid beta and it sounds good.

There will be 3 maps and 3 modes in the beta. In the retail version there are 10 maps and 7 modes. The level cap is 50, but surpassing level 25 is “highly unlikely” within the beta. There are a lot of weapons to unlock, but it’s possible to see them all if you play enough. The territory metagame pitting Paladin versus Variant will be live in the game. Players will be forced to pick a faction and will not be able to change in beta. Players of opposite factions cannot be played with on the same team, even if they’re on your friends list. In the full version there are ways to change your faction, so we’re told. Nothing will be added to the beta after it goes live. It will be two and a half weeks long. Players are heavily encouraged to report bugs and impressions to the Hybrid forums. Also, the beta is US only unfortunatel

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

OldBoy

Oh man, Dragon's Dogma looks like its going to be amazing .This game has completely been under my radar but now I can't wait for it. Looks like a cross between Monster Hunter and Dark Souls. Now I must finish Skyrim before getting it ( LOL yeah right, no chance of that happening!!)

shingi_70

Yep getting DD day 1.

Tried the hybrid demo a x it didn't gel with me at all.

WAT!

Magi

I started Witcher 2 over the weekend. I got to play a whopping 20 minutes of it. I hope to give it the attention it deserves this week.

Stupid house painting...

Magi

Whopper744

So just recently played Gears of War 3 with some friends and really seem to like it. Yes, I suck at it (don't play these kind of games usually), but it's fun. Thinking about getting it, but I'd really like to catch up on the story too. Should I get the novels instead of going back and adding two more games to my 'need to play' list? I've already got all the Assassin's Creeds on that list.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.