Forums

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Posts 4,001 to 4,020 of 4,036

Gameday

have u guys posted you wii codes ever or yet ? i seen messages all the time on there that im going on certain games and what not so maybe u guys wana put up your wii codes in that thread ?

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

triforceofcourage

zezhyrule wrote:

I never check my wii messages but I'm on NL all the time, so I don't see how the former could be more effective n_n

Same. I'm watching this topic, so I always know when someone posts.

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

Tsuchinoko

Hey, I just recently got this game, and have been playing it for about a month. I haven't gone online at all until just today, so I'm toying around with all the stuff in the city. Tried like hell to beat that dress event by myself, but only got to 20/30 on my first try before the Royal Ludroth killed me.

How often to the event quests get changed? How long does it take to advance rank? In the offline mode I am as far as killing the Royal Ludroth and Barroth. Still working on the Gobul though. Hope that gives you a sense of where I am. If anyone is around where I am in the game, lets play together sometime. I don't want to slow down the more advanced players. I'll post my online info on here later.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

zezhyrule

I'll play with you dude, there's no slowing down to be done once you're finished with all the quests
well I don't get on that often anymore now that the PSP games are eating at my life

To answer your questions, here is a good event quest schedule and from reading it seems the quests cycle every 32 days.

I'd recommend staying on either the rookie or recruiting servers (the latter more) if you're playing with randoms. here's a online faq that I usually link to people who are new to the online mode. It teaches lots of MH common sense... which isn't so common. It's great for people who are used to soloing too.

As for how long it takes to rank up, it works like a lot of RPG leveling systems in that it takes more HRP (hunter rank points) the higher HR you are. Each quest also gives a set amount of HRP, you can look at the MHwikia (I think) to see the exacts.
And also in your status you can see HRP required for next HR.

You have to beat certain quests and then do the urgent just like offline before you can HR up at certain points (like when you get to HR8, 17).

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Tsuchinoko

Hmm, so they don't ever put new quests up, just cycle them? I guess that sucks when you finish everything, which I am not getting to myself for a looong time. haha

Tsuchinoko

Hmm, well I guess I can't complain too much. The game is pretty immersive as it is, and I bought it for 17USD. Thats a pretty good price, and I'm still just setting out in it.

woogiepooh1995

i bought this game for $30 two years old got a pre order item so i bought kirby's adventure i have spent over 200 hours in the game and is almost finished need to total 300 hours before i can be finished and then level up as much as i can

my gaming name is troy
mario kart wii: 5112-6131-3081
goldeneye wii: 3468-1814-1745
monster hunter tri: troy

Crazygamerfreak

I REALLY need to find a way to get here more often. I missed out on a lot.

And at that, I say that I could be on tomorrow. No school for me

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

zezzy wrote:

yeah, unlike the PSP MH games, MHT has no DLC sadly...

But this has online

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

zezhyrule

I'd recommend getting to at least Barroth offline before jumping online, Lagiacrus slay quest would be better though. It'll help since the monsters are harder online and stuff. Also, stick to the rookie or whatever it's called server if you can.

The game won't be near as rewarding or fun if you sit back and let a lot of people take you through the quests. When I hunt with Low-Rank peoples I always put on some LR armor and weapons to match, and I'd recommend any other people you hunt with to do the same~

Last thing, the MH series is definitely one that almost requires the use of a guide/FAQ, because they don't explain hardly any of the more complicated mechanics in-game. HolyMackerel made a good basics guide, which you can find here, and there are numerous others that explain various... things... and stuff D:

Anyway, just shout here when you wanna hop online and I'll hunt with ya~

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

WiiWareWave

I need more active friends lol.
My Newest Username is HASEO I have a HR of 8
And my User ID is N521RM
Lets go hunting sometime.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

X-145

Hey guys. I'm planning on getting Monster Hunter Tri for this Christmas and I have heard raving reviews on it, but I was wondering, how is the online community holding up? I mean, the game is a year old now and I was wondering if there are still a good amount of people who play online.

Adems: "How long do think you can survive here?"
Ford:"long enough to kick your a$$!"
-from Conduit 2

___________________________3DS FC: 0216-0809-2319

GE FC:4546-8133-7981
Flipnote Command code: B A DOWN L Right R RIGHT B

X-145

Ok, thats reassuring. Maybe when I get the game I could get some friends after a little offline training!

Adems: "How long do think you can survive here?"
Ford:"long enough to kick your a$$!"
-from Conduit 2

___________________________3DS FC: 0216-0809-2319

GE FC:4546-8133-7981
Flipnote Command code: B A DOWN L Right R RIGHT B

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.