Forums

Topic: Nintendogs+cats!

Posts 481 to 500 of 552

Geonjaha

Zebra225 wrote:

Hello, I am new on here, and i was reading some posts

I was wondering how i can earn some money BESIDES doing competitions with my dog?

You can sell items that you dont need/want.
Multiple copies of any toy can be sold as they're unnecessary.
You can also just use the pedometer to get better gifts - there are methods to maximise income this way. :3

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Zebra225

@geonjaha - Thanks for the tip

I'm trying to save up for a kitty cat, even though they barely do anything :3

~Live Life, Love Life~

Zebra225

Wolflover wrote:

I can't just give her away and buy a new one. I only have 2000 dollars and if I get a new husky I won't have much left and I could run out and get stuck. I just don't get why she won't catch it. Sometimes she does get it when she turns before a throw I wait until she is at the end of the turn. If I throw it too soon or late she does the turn again. May be do I just need to train her more? Does the game hate it when you give away a dog and name the new one the same? Because I accidentally pushed the button, and the other one because where the yes and no were changed . I got a new dog and named it the same, and she sucks. It said she "just loved runing and jumping around", but she's not really amazing at anything. Well, maybe a tiny bit above normal in lure. I miss the old Midnight.

What dog do you have? Is it overweight? Many of these can determine how it "catches" a disc. Then again, not all dogs are perfect, they just need practice. One way to solve this problem is:
1. Throw short distances, and slowly progress to larger distances
2. Once you dog catches the frisbee, keep clicking the bottom screen until your dog runs to you. Then you rub his/her head until you see the little spark icon. This will help by having your dog run to you faster, and not tug on the frisbee when you take it back.
3. Make sure your in the park with GRASS, and that you are alone.
4. Make sure your dog isn't distracted (Other dogs, not paying attention, etc.)
5. Lastly, award your pup with a treat after he or she catches the frisbee a couple times in a row

I hope this helped. GOOD LUCK!

~Live Life, Love Life~

Nintendo_Nerd

I just passed the Pro-cup in the Disc competition for Nintendogs+Cats. Here are some tips to help you pass that level...

1. Go practice at the seaside park, for it has lots of sand.
2. Start by throwing a tennis ball, and having your dog catch it. Don't forget to make him bring it back right away!
3. Once you do step 2, replace the tennis ball with a frisbee.
4. Start throwing the disc short distances, and slowly increase after your dog gets better.
5. If you are ready for the competition, use this helpful hint: Avoid the sand! There are 2 spaces where there is little or no sand. Aim for that area
6. Last, but not least, win first place

I also have some tips above for if your dog doesn't immeadiately chase the frisbee, chews on thee disc, or tugs when you try to take it back!
GOOD LUCK!

I'm a NintendoNerd :P

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4987-2593

Wolflover

I've done all that, but thanks for trying. Most people just ignored my question.

Wolflover

Drawdler

Victoria wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

You guys have been going at this title for around a year now huh? I couldn't get past the 4-day mark with it.

I played mine quite a lot when I first got it (90+ hours) but then it was really the only 3DS game that was any good. Once I got other games, I stopped playing. Recently I picked it up again because I finally got my first Nintendog Street Pass hit.

Same.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

SirSmugleaf

Well I got the Golden Retriever edition, had a little fun with it, but sold it pretty quickly.
It just wasn't different enough to the original, which I played for HOURS.

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

brie4ever22

anyone wanna join game on nintendo dogs with me?

Brianna
Friend Code: 2277-7823-4503
Games for 3ds: Sims 3
Nintendo dogs and Cats

Banker-Style

I haven't played this since I've had the game I think.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

brie4ever22

ok..

Brianna
Friend Code: 2277-7823-4503
Games for 3ds: Sims 3
Nintendo dogs and Cats

XxKxX

Little late to jump on the bandwagon (Being poor sucks) But I'm FINALLY getting a 3ds and nintendogs for this xmas, few days. So excited I would love to share friend codes with people to swap pictures of our dogs, if anyone still plays the game that is. lol I'm 19 btw in case people like to stay in their own age ranges, I personally don't care lol

Edited on by XxKxX

"We must nearly die, before we can truly live. "

XxKxX

@Machap_King yay! I'm always behind with these games because I can never afford the games or systems when they first come out so by the time I get to play them everyone has moved on XD I still play the first Nintendogs too, but I'm itching to play the new one, can't have a real dog, so I tend to get really attached to my 'fake' ones.

"We must nearly die, before we can truly live. "

RodSD64

geek-master wrote:

just wondering is it scary when a cat tries to scratch your face in 3D?

It is, and that's probably why the game is M-rated.

RodSD64

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9430-2174 | Nintendo Network ID: RodSD64

CerealKiller528

I find it depressing to know that my virtual dogs are starving and filthy due to the fact that I haven't played this game in a LOOOONNNNNGGGGG time.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

Nintendogirl91

Hi Everyone, I got all 3 of the Nintendo Dogs and Cats game!!
And just this morning I figured out how to get my kitten to bring back a gift! Even though it was only a ballon!! Lol!! I am Danielle btw from Pa!

Nintendogirl91

Sm12345

Add me please I play Mario kart 7 and Nintendo dogs and cats 1349-4647-6515

Sm12345

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4647-6515 | Nintendo Network ID: Sm12345

Sephariel

Nintendogirl91 wrote:

And just this morning I figured out how to get my kitten to bring back a gift!

Wait ! Cats can bring you gifts ?! how

Sephariel

Sephariel

Is it better to have dog and cat or two dogs ?

Sephariel

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.