6ch6ris6

sold it at gamestop together with zelda OoT for 37€

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Miranda20392

6ch6ris6 wrote:

oh but are you in England or Ireland? in a week i'm gonna be in Ireland cause of school

Miranda20392

6ch6ris6

Miranda20392 wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

oh but are you in England or Ireland? in a week i'm gonna be in Ireland cause of school

germany ^^

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

lockedindreams

Hey anyone here interested in Nintendogs and looking for a website about them?I have it!
Click the link below-
<a href="http://nintendogsfanclub.webs.com/">Nintendogs Fanclub</a>.

-Lockedindreams

lockedindreams

Ick!Messed up link!Just copy the URL in the messed up link and paste it to get there.Anyway I own 3 Siberian Huskies named Alaska,Shasta,and Kinuu.Then I am thinking of getting a cat....

-Lockedindreams

Kitty_hime1

i own the toy poodle version and own: a poodle named Sophie, a grey calico kitty named Misty, and today i let my older brother get a shi-tzu (however u spell it lol) he named Brody (he also gave him a gangster look lol) i'll upload a pic sometime when i feel like it lol

Nyan~♪
3ds games i own:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Cooking Mama 4 Kitchen Magic
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kingdom Hearts: DDD
DS games I own:
Professor Layton and the Last Specter
Pokemon Conquest
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Bla...

twihard-

I own the French Bulldog version. I fell on the dog side. I experienced with 2 dogs and my star-champ seemed less focused and plump. I found out he gets like this around other dogs. So I'm working on getting one more kitten so I'll have 1 and 2 cats.

I have only met Honest Abe.

I have a black Longhaired kitten, his name is Charcoal and I have a sable male german shepherd, Shadow. The Nintendogs Cup seems to get easier and easier.

twihard-

Eel

I haven't spent much time with my Nintendogs lately... I'll check how they're doing now that Mr. Honest Abe is visiting us for a second (or third?) time.

Edit: after receiving his new gift, he's officially my new favorite US president.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

twihard-

Really, what did you get?
Got a Luigi hat, just today I met him.

twihard-

iphys

Nice, and just when I had given up hope on there being any more spotpass encounters for this game. I still think the playable Mario Kart gift was the best though.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Eel

I receive presidents every now and then, at least once a month, this is actually the second or third time Honest Abe visits and I believe that now I have more than one Honest Abe walking around town (they have sightly different dogs!).

Now the town is filled with ex presidents and their dogs! I seriously haven't seen normal miis walking their dogs in a while!

Bloop.

Drawdler

And in Australia- Still no SpotPasses for this game. Actually, I've only gotten about three StreetPass Hits for it too. I just started playing this game again a couple of weeks ago after a little while of abandon and I'm busy saving up for the RoboPup.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

CosmoXY

I'm stuck on the final Obediance Cup. I can't get over 70 points. Sometimes my dogs just stare at me. I have taught them both 17 tricks, but I've seen that there are more such as flips and high-fives. How do I learn these? And is there a way to view the credits? I just want to complete this game knowing that I've done all I can do. I have the Robopup, just need that last Obediance cup.

Edited on by CosmoXY

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

Eel

You can see tutorials for every trick (I think) under the tricks menu in your dogs info.
Also, you need to let your dog practice, make it hold the tricks for a while before rewarding him.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Wolflover

I need some serious help. My new dog, Midnight won't catch discs. Every time I throw it she turns and kind of sits there for a second and runs after it and misses. EVERY TIME. Please help!!!!!!

Wolflover

Victoria

Wolflover wrote:

I need some serious help. My new dog, Midnight won't catch discs. Every time I throw it she turns and kind of sits there for a second and runs after it and misses. EVERY TIME. Please help!!!!!!

Sell her and get a new dog! LOL
I don't know ... have you tried different discs? Some seem to throw farther than others. Maybe you need to get her attention first? Like start to throw it, but don't release, pull back again, and then throw?

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Wolflover

I can't just give her away and buy a new one. I only have 2000 dollars and if I get a new husky I won't have much left and I could run out and get stuck. I just don't get why she won't catch it. Sometimes she does get it when she turns before a throw I wait until she is at the end of the turn. If I throw it too soon or late she does the turn again. May be do I just need to train her more? Does the game hate it when you give away a dog and name the new one the same? Because I accidentally pushed the button, and the other one because where the yes and no were changed . I got a new dog and named it the same, and she sucks. It said she "just loved runing and jumping around", but she's not really amazing at anything. Well, maybe a tiny bit above normal in lure. I miss the old Midnight.

Wolflover

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.